KinBio’s manufacturing plant consists of 2,000 sqm of separate suites for the manufacturing of multi-product biologics bulk drug substances (BDS) and chemical synthesis active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs). The plant is equipped with state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment that enables us to meet the needs of the global pharmaceutical industry.
- KinBio’s biopharmaceutical manufacturing suite is based on multiple bioreactors of different scales, capable of batch and fed-batch operations and is compatible with commercial scale downstream. It is designed to yield substantial annual BDS quantities of multiple products and it is expandable to enable future growth.
- The production suite is equipped with an automated, cutting-edge perfusion bioreactor system for the production of hard-to-express recombinant proteins.
- Our FDA-approved sterile finished dosage form production plant is design for fill and finish of the drug products including pre-filled syringes, multiple-dose injection systems, lyophilized or liquid vials.
Complex Generics facility
- Our chemical synthesis manufacturing line is equipped with new, tightly controlled equipment that enables us to manage sensitive processes and applying process analytical technology (PAT) online to control critical process parameters (CPP).
- The production suites also houses process equipment that makes possible the production of large quantities of highly delicate and complex materials.